We launched I-Remit at the end of 2018 and the feedback from employers has been extremely positive! This application
saves companies money by reducing paper, printing and postage expenses – not to mention the time it takes to complete
and verify each month’s remittance reports. Additionally, by electing to submit your reports and contributions
electronically, we are able to update your employee’s benefits in just a few keystrokes.
I-Remit is a secure online tool that eliminates duplicate entry of remittance data and saves you time and money. The
I-Remit System accurately captures, manages, and transfers contribution data electronically, allowing you to upload and
submit reports online and make direct electronic payments to the Fund Office.
The program is very user friendly. Below is a glimpse as to how it works. If you are interested, please let us know so
we can set you up on our side and provide you with your user ID and Password, along with a copy of the user guide. You
may either email Michelle Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robin Waggoner at email@example.com and either of us will be
happy to assist you and answer any questions.
How I-Remit Works:
- Step 1: Login to a secure website using a unique user id and password
- Step 2: Select the remittance reporting period
- Step 3: Input remittance data using one of the following methods:
- Upload payroll files
- Adjust a form pre-populated with prior remittance data
- Manually input data
- Step 4: The system calculates the contributions due based on pre-defined rate tables
- Step 5: Submit online payment directly to the Fund Office or print a remittance voucher to mail with payment
We hope you find I-Remit beneficial and should you have any questions or comments, please let us hear from you.